How to Order from The Indian Collection
First, download our order form (word document, 34k).
1. The Indian Collection is offering the lowest possible prices and, to enable us to do this, we do not accept credit cards at the moment.
2. Our prices include VAT at the standard rate
3. We will deliver orders free of charge to mainland UK. If you return goods for a refund we will deduct our costs of delivery or, if you want to exchange goods we will require a payment for postage on the exchange
4. If you are not happy with any items ordered, when you receive them, please return them unused and we will give you a refund or replace the items as you require. (see "returns" section).
5. You can order by post by detailing the items you require in a letter or by downloading the order form and posting to the address below together with your cheque or money order.
Please total up the cost of the items ordered and enclose a cheque or money order for the full amount made payable to C M G Turner and crossed " a/c payee".
You can also order by email provided you make payment by internet transfer to Barclays sort code ....20-01-09 a/c C M G Turner no...80757640 Please be sure to include your address, items required and a phone no in the order.
6. Please ensure that you have included your delivery address on your order, plus a Contact telephone or fax number.
The Indian Collection
Company Reg'n No: 2594784
VATReg'n No. GB 570 0254 74
Telephone No: 00 44 (0)118 9712386
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Chris Turner,
You can send us a message by clicking the button below.
1. Depending on the size of your order we will use either Parcelpost or a private carrier to deliver the order.
2. We will despatch, wherever possible, within 5 working days of receipt of the order but cannot guarantee the time taken by the post. We suggest you allow 2 weeks for delivery.
3. Damage…please inform us immediately of any items damaged or missing on arrival as we will need to inform the carrier.
As stated previously we will make a refund on any items returned as unsuitable or
give credit against replacement items. We will do this provided that the item is returnedunused, with the original packaging and within 7 days of receipt. this refund will be made net of our postage costs (see 4 above).
Non Mainland UK Orders
1. For non UK mainland and foreign orders we will need to calculate any additional charge for delivery. So please send you order, without payment, together with your delivery and contact address.
We will calculate the total cost of the order, including delivery and send this to you with details of how you can pay. Please include an email address for speed of communication.
2. We can accept payment in £ sterling or in Euros so please state your preference with with your order.
3. Except for EEC countries, we cannot accept any responsibility for Customs duties andtariffs or local taxes or even for clearance by customs which, if necessary, will have to be negotiated by the buyer. The goods are despatched from our warehouse and are transported at the buyers risk except as regards loss or damage by the carrier.
Non Payment and Title to the goods
If cheques are not honoured by the bank or payment fails in any other way we reserve the title to the goods and will require their return together with payment of any costs involved. If the goods are not returned or are returned damaged then we shall pursue our claim for payment plus costs through the courts or through a debt collection agency.